- We have completed the relocation of our lab in Copenhagen from Sydhavnen to Avedøre Holme. Our lab is more easily accessible for people who drive in from both the eastern and western shores of Sjælland. Another benefit of the new location is that we can handle larger products at the larger facilities.
- We can help CE marking and FCC certification. The list of standards within which we are accredited to test is growing, it includes: alarms (EN 50130), EMC for radio (ETSI EN 301 489-X), radio (EN 300 328, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.), radio (EN 300 220, short range devices), marine (IEC/EN 60945, IACL E10, DNV-GL, etc.), and medical equipment (EN 60601-1-2). The full list of standards is available here.
- We expect to obtain accreditation for testing according to the VCCI certification before the end of this year. VCCI covers only EMC requirements.
- Our collaboration with UL as their EMC test partners for Denmark and Sweden is flourishing. This summer we had a webinar with UL about CE and UKCA marking requirements for wireless products. You can watch a recording of the webinar here.
- The EMS, TECHTO Electronics, is now fully owned by the EKTOS Group which means that we, together, can handle everything from specification, over prototyping, test and approvals, to production and shipment to the end user.
05. Nov 2021
Let’s meet up at the electronics expo Evertiq in Lund, November 25!
We are excited about the opportunity to exhibit at this year’s electronics expo Evertiq Lund November 25th. We are looking forward to visiting Skåne again, to greet old and new friends, and to tell about what’s going on in our testing laboratory these days. We hope to meet you there! A lot has happened in the world and in our lab since the last Evertiq event in 2019.