At EKTOS Testing & Reliability Services we keep expanding the area within which we offer accredited testing. We want to continuously strengthen our position as a flexible test house that can offer a wide range of tests within a wide range of standards in both western and eastern Denmark.
Over the past few months, we have added the following standards to the list:
- EN / IEC 61000-3-2 (Harmonics)
- EN / IEC 61000-3-3 (Flicker)
- EN / IEC 61326-1 (Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use)
- ETSI EN 301 893 V.2.1.1 (5 GHz RLAN)
We have furthermore updated the list with these new versions of standards we were already accredited to:
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 (Common technical requirements)
- ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.2.4 (WLAN, Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.)
- ETSI EN 301 489-52 V1.1.2 (Cellular Communication equipment)
- ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 (WLAN, Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.)
- DNVGL-CG-0339 (Dec.): 2019 (Marine standard)
We offer tests within a number of different product groups, such as:
- Alarms: EN 50130
- Radio: EN 300 328 (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.), EMC for radio (ETSI EN 301 489-X), and EN 300 220 (short range devices)
- Marine: IEC / EN 60945, IACL E10, DNV-GL, LR, etc.
- Medical devices: EN / IEC 60601-1-2
- Military: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-167A, USCG, DEF STAN
- Environment: EN / IEC 60068-2-X
Focus on EMC testing
Electromagnetic compatibility testing is used to ensure that a product that contains electronics does not emit electrical noise or is itself affected by electrical noise from other electronic products. EMC measurements take place in chambers that are shielding from radio signals from the surrounding environment and absorbing electromagnetic reflections inside the chamber.
We have two EMC laboratories with one such chamber at each location, one in Struer and one in Hvidovre, both of which are accredited by DANAK. A test report from our laboratories therefore gives access to certifications and approvals for sale of a product in Europe, North America and Japan.
Accredited tests are not always required
Compliance with EMC requirements is typically checked during the design and development phase of a product. Several iterations might be necessary. We therefore offer access our EMC lab to perform measurements as needed without the cost of an accredited test report.
If you are interested in details about prices, reservation, or general brainstorming about your testing needs, you are very welcome to contact us:
Niels Martin Jørgensen
+45 7070 1499
+45 2883 1701
+45 3114 0428