Finally we are going to an expo again! We are excited about greeting all the good people within the electronics industry in person. Please come by our booth and say hello.
Although the pandemic has put a lot on halt we have had enough on our plate. At the Electronics of Tomorrow expo we are therefore going to tell about:
- the full acquisition of TECHTO Electronics by EKTOS, which enables us to control the entire process from product specification to production and packaging,
- EKTOS Testing & Reliability Services, which is constantly expanding its range of accreditations, and about
- how we in the development department have become world champions in sensor and control solutions and how maximum battery optimization and compliance for the global market is a habit.
EOT – Electronics of Tomorrow always creates an inspiring environment for buyers, technicians, c-levels, developers, engineers, machine builders and for us who want to see, feel and learn about the latest news from the industry of electronics and technology. And by the way, admission is free all three days.
At EOT you can e.g. experience:
- Delicious street food and free meals throughout the visit
- The Things Conference on Tour – international LoRaWAN conference
- A large conference program
- A pitching contest for startups
- Selection of the Best IoT solution of the year, which is run by the Nordic IoT Center
See more and sign up for free at http://www.eot-expo.com/