Do you have strong technical project management skills and a solid technical background? Do you enjoy communicating effectively with many stakeholders? And do you want to play a key role in EKTOS as responsible for successful execution of our projects? If yes, then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for one or possibly two Technical Leaderss primarily for our office in Kharkiv. However, we can also offer our new Technical Leader to be located in Ivano-Frankivsk.
About the position
As a Technical Leader you will be the link between the Project Manager located in our Danish office and the development team in Ukraine. While the project managers ensures that the project is running according to schedule and is following our internal gate-model, you will be responsible for ensuring that the optimal technical decisions are made in each project and for facilitating the work of the developers so they are kept on track and motivated in their work. Communication is a big part of the job in order to ensure that the customer’s needs are correctly communicated to the developers, and that progress in the development is communicated to the the Project Manager.
As a technical Leader you will typically run three or four projects at a time.
Professional and personal qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within development of hardware or embedded software.
- You need to be able to estimate, plan, control, and monitor projects using tools such as GANTT charts.
- You need to be able to understand what kind of impact changes in the project scope will have on the project.
- You are interested in stakeholder management and reporting.
- You are process oriented and structured in your work.
- You are self driven and independent.
- You are good at motivating others.
- Knowledge within the following technical topics is expected:
- Embedded ANSI C / C++
- Different micro-controller platforms: ARM, AVR, PIC, etc.
- Schematics, layout, and design
- Development of embedded systems in general – RTOS, different embedded frameworks & etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Foreign passport
- Open/Expired Schengen States VISA(s) is nice to have
- Driving license (B class)
- PE license of a 3rd group
EKTOS is a dynamic company who works with a variety of different customers and therefore different types of projects. We consider ourselves as a modern company, and we value honesty and encourage anyone with skills and ambitions to grow with us. We care about creating an informal, safe, and open environment in our offices, and we can offer a competitive salary.
Send us your CV!
If you can see yourself as a part of our team, please send your CV and a short description about yourself to our HR Department: email@example.com.