We are looking for one or possibly two Technical Leaderss primarily for our office in Kharkiv. However, we can also offer our new Technical Leader to be located in Ivano-Frankivsk.
About the positionAs a Technical Leader you will be the link between the Project Manager located in our Danish office and the development team in Ukraine. While the project managers ensures that the project is running according to schedule and is following our internal gate-model, you will be responsible for ensuring that the optimal technical decisions are made in each project and for facilitating the work of the developers so they are kept on track and motivated in their work. Communication is a big part of the job in order to ensure that the customer’s needs are correctly communicated to the developers, and that progress in the development is communicated to the the Project Manager.
As a technical Leader you will typically run three or four projects at a time.
Professional and personal qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within development of hardware or embedded software.
- You need to be able to estimate, plan, control, and monitor projects using tools such as GANTT charts.
- You need to be able to understand what kind of impact changes in the project scope will have on the project.
- You are interested in stakeholder management and reporting.
- You are process oriented and structured in your work.
- You are self driven and independent.
- You are good at motivating others.
- Knowledge within the following technical topics is expected:
- Embedded ANSI C / C++
- Different micro-controller platforms: ARM, AVR, PIC, etc.
- Schematics, layout, and design
- Development of embedded systems in general – RTOS, different embedded frameworks & etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Foreign passport
- Open/Expired Schengen States VISA(s) is nice to have
- Driving license (B class)
- PE license of a 3rd group